Art on Fire Sponsorship
Art on Fire is PGC’s most important fundraiser and Pittsburgh’s only contemporary glass art auction. It attracts over 500 community leaders and art appreciators, generating over 10% of our annual operating funds in ONE evening.
JOIN US as a sponsor of one of the hottest parties in town where you can entertain important clients and showcase your company’s support of Pittsburgh Glass Center.
September 13 at Nova Place
Co-Chairs: Stacey V. and Andrew B. Rhodes
Honorary Artist: Shelly Muzylowski Allen
A private preview party for sponsors and host committee members will take place at PGC on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 from 6PM-9PM and will feature a glassblowing demonstration by our honorary artist and an opportunity to see all auction items up close, as well as wine and heavy hors d'oeuvres.
Amy Brourman and Charles Snyder | Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. | CorCom, Inc. | Randi Dauler and Donn Neal | Kim* and John Dingess | EPIC Brokers | First Commonwealth Bank | Doug and Mary Louise Fowkes | Franklin West, Inc. | GBBN Architects | Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP | Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield | Interior Supply | Tricia and Bill Kassling | Elizabeth Lawrence | Midnight Blue Technology Services | Mathew Gordon Monroe* | Amy Morgan | Ohio Valley Supply | PJ Dick – Trumbull – Lindy Paving | PPG Paints | Primanti Bros. | Karl and Jennifer Salatka | Pat and Alan Siger | Simpson & McCrady | Tudi Mechanical Systems | Marla and Greg Vroegindewey
2019 ART ON FIRE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS
PARTNERING SPONSOR ($10,000)
Contributing Sponsor benefits plus:
- Additional quarter page for a half size program book ad
- 20 guests admitted to the private preview event/demonstration with the honorary artist on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- 20 tickets to the event
CONTRIBUTING SPONSOR ($5,000)
- Logo recognition on all materials, including 2,000 mailed invitations, event signage, 500 program books, mobile bidding app, and website
- Verbal recognition at event
- Quarter size program book ad
- Social media mentions on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Private reception* at Pittsburgh Glass Center for 20 people with hands-on glass activity
- 10 guests admitted to the private preview event/demonstration with the honorary artist on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- 10 tickets to the event
SUPPORTING SPONSOR ($2,500)
Friend Sponsor benefits plus:
- Name recognition on event signage and logo recognition on website
- 8 guests admitted to the private preview event/demonstration with the honorary artist on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- 8 tickets to the event
FRIEND SPONSOR ($1,000)
- Name recognition on materials including 2,000 mailed invitations, 500 program books, mobile bidding app, and website
- 6 guests admitted to the private preview event/demonstration with the honorary artist on Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- 6 tickets to the event
*Please note that this private event is scheduled separately from Art on Fire on a mutually agreed upon date.
Please contact Rachel Niederberger, Development Manager, or call 412-365-2145 x212 to learn more.