Have some fun creating a seasonal decoration while learning the stained glass process. You will choose from pre-determined patterns and glass to create either a pumpkin or leaf in the fall and an ornament or Star of David in the winter. No experience is necessary, but even those that have taken a stained glass class in the past will enjoy these season creations.
November 10 -
Day: SunRemaining Seats: 0
Tuition: $ 115.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...