Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Tuition: $ 900.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...
About the Instructor(s)
Tom Moore uses traditional and innovative hot-glass techniques to breathe life into his eccentric hybrid glass specimens and dreamscape dioramas. Toms aim is to produce exhibitions that are challenging in content and form while offering the audience a hopeful and humorous experience. Toms inventive creatures address issues such as the triumph of nature over industry. Toms work has been featured in high-profile surveys of Australian contemporary art, has received a number of major prizes for glass-art and is in many prominent public collections.�