Explore the use of colorful sheet glass, glass stringers (narrow rods), and frit (glass granules) to produce patterns and designs that can then be placed on a mold. Harnessing gravity in the kiln, the glass takes on the properties of fabric, draping itself over the mold. The result is a lovely set of handkerchief votive candle holders.
September 29 -
Day: SunRemaining Seats: 0
Tuition: $ 95.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...