Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, FriRemaining Seats: 5
Tuition: $ 900.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...
About the Instructor(s)
Mathieu Grodets work includes glass blown goblets inspired by Venetian techniques which he then hand enamels or etches with his original drawings. He also uses flame working to create intricate murrini and glass sculptures. With all his work, he attempts to bring the past of glass together with the present - the outside world inside. His work explores themes of contradiction, power and duality. His work is in private collections across Europe and North America and can be seen at the Corning Museum of Glass and the Art Institute of Chicago along with several galleries in Canada.