Cut glass sheets into smaller geometric shapes and use these pieces, along with frit (colored glass granules) and stringers (thin, colored glass rods), to design a spectacular pattern. After the initial full fuse, we will fire your tile a second time, slumping it into a form and turning it into a functional dish.
September 15 -
Day: TueRemaining Seats: 8
Tuition: $ 95.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...