New! Make a Glass Cup and Drink Beer! Beer always tastes better in a handmade glass. The glass is an important part of the enjoyment of the drinking experience. The shape of the glass can allow you to savor the taste and complexities of any beverage. Learn how to make the perfect beer glass. Talk with the brewer, taste the beers, watch how the perfect glass is created and then make your own glass. Schedule one 20-minute glassmaking session. $60 a person per event (21+). Pre-registration required. Friday, April 26, 6-9:30pm with Grist House
April 26 -
Tuition: $ 60.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...