Learn how to blow and emboss glass in this combo class for teens.
Learn to blow glass at the 2,000-degree furnace. Experiment with molten glass, work with glass color and compressed air to inflate glass into different shapes and patterns.
In the cold shop, learn to use the state-of-the-art equipment and machinery to emboss glass in its solid state. Personalize your provided glasses using sandblasting, glass carving, etching, polishing, and dremeling techniques.
Mix and match this 1-day class with any of the other three options in this Mini Teen Summer Camp series.
Scholarships available at: https://www.pittsburghglasscenter.org/apply-scholarships
Day: SunRemaining Seats: 0
Tuition: $ 100.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...