If you have always wanted to try glassblowing, this one-day workshop is for you. It provides a full day of hands-on time to learn how to gather, shape, and manipulate molten glass. Start with the basic paperweight and progress from there. While creating a variety of amazing objects, gain an entirely new and exciting skill set! Hot glass is addictive. Once you've started working in the hot shop, you may not want to leave!
May 4 -
Tuition: $ 185.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...