Explore glassblowing in just 4 weeks! Learn to gather molten glass from the furnace, and then sculpt it into various forms, from paperweights to simple blown shapes, like clear cups and bowls. Focus will be placed on the team approach to glassblowing and will emphasize safety, proper tool use, basic techniques, and materials. This class is appropriate whether you have limited hot shop experience or none at all. You will experience the same number of contact hours as students attending the once-a-week, 8-week classes, but in a condensed, 4-week format.
January 18 - February 8 -
Day: SatRemaining Seats: 3
Tuition: $ 575.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...