In this hot hands-on Valentine's activity for two, learn how to gather molten material glass from a 2,100°F furnace and sculpt it into either a heart shaped paperweight or flower.
Designed as a one-of-a-kind date, each couple will work together and receive guided instruction from a local teaching artist to help you each create the perfect glass valentines, together. No experience is required.
This is a 1-hour experience for 2 people. Each person will make 1 item. Ages 10+.
Day: ThuRemaining Seats: 1
Tuition: $ 110.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...