Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Tuition: $ 900.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...
About the Instructor(s)
Ross has been working with glass since 1991, where he took his first glass class while studying to be an illustrator at the Cleveland Institute of Art. Ross began working with William Morris in 1997, and worked with Bill until his retirement in 2007. For the majority of his career Ross' work has focused mainly on the figure with the idea of expressing movement in a still object, but also capturing a moment, a gesture, a quiet interaction between people or an individual and their thoughts.�