Explore the Tiffany method of stained glass while creating your very own panel from a variety of provided patterns. Learn the basic skills of cutting and shaping sheet glass, foiling the pieces, and soldering them together to create a stained glass panel. Once you master the pattern supplied and understand the intricacies of the process, you can begin to create luminous panels of your own design.
Day: SatRemaining Seats: 8
Tuition: $ 435.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...