Explore the Tiffany construction method of stained glass while creating your very own panel from a variety of provided patterns. Learn the basic skills of cutting and shaping sheet glass, foiling the pieces, and soldering them together to create a finished piece you will treasure. Once you master the introductory class you will feel confident to continue working on your own in the art of stained glass.
Day: ThuRemaining Seats: 3
Tuition: $ 435.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...