In two nights, make your own distinctive goblet. On the first night, work in the hot shop, where instructors will help you gather, color, and shape molten glass into your goblet’s foot and stem. On the second night, etch and sandblast a pre-made top in a way that makes your vessel truly unique. Finally, cut, glue, and assemble your pieces so they become an amazing and functional work of art.
This is a 2-day workshop that meets from 7:00 - 9:00pm on Tuesday, July 14 AND Thursday, July 16.
Days: Tue, ThuRemaining Seats: 6
Tuition: $ 150.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...