Can’t decide which studio is right for you? Spend a day at PGC working with all things hot! At high temperatures, glass can be manipulated in many ways. You’ll learn three different glassmaking techniques: glassblowing at a 2,200 degree F furnace, flameworking at the torch, and fusing in the kiln. No experience necessary! Grades 6-12.
Please note that due to the nature of hot glass, items cannot be taken home the day they are created. They must cool first and may be picked up a few days later. Shipping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Scholarship Deadline: January 15
Day: SatRemaining Seats: 6
Tuition: $ 105.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...