Learn the ancient and intricate art of glass mosaics. You will design a pattern or image with sheet glass on a wooden backing to create a stunning wall piece. You will learn the basics of mosaic design, glass cutting, layout and grouting.
Class tuition includes 1 session of open-studio time per student to be used during the 8-week course period if needed to complete your project. This will help you become familiar with the studio itself and learn the process of studio rental beyond class hours. Projects are designed to be completed within the class time allotted; therefore, any studio time outside of class will need to be paid for as a studio rental.
Day: TueRemaining Seats: 4
Tuition: $ 435.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...