Spark your appetite for fusing by cooking up some food-themed creations. Students will start with the basics of glass fusing to make functional dishes that can be used at any meal. Then we will explore the use of sheet glass, frit and stringers to dream up fun foodie creations. Working with progressively more challenging techniques we will produce tasty concoctions such as cupcakes, veggies, bacon and eggs, with some room in the schedule for your own recipe. Your foodie creations can be decorative plates, garden adornments or wall art.
Class tuition includes 1 session of open studio time to be used during the 8-week period.
Day: WedRemaining Seats: 8
Tuition: $ 435.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...