Whether you have never touched flat glass before or have your own kiln at home, all experience levels can gain knowledge from this class. Start with tool fundamentals, glass cutting, and basic fusing rules. As the day progresses, explore a variety of techniques and materials. Discussions will cover a wide range of information about kilnforming, mold materials, kiln theory, and firing schedules. You will leave this class with many functional glass plates, bowls, and platters of your own creation, as well as a wealth of kilnforming knowledge.
May 4 -
Tuition: $ 175.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...