Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Tuition: $ 900.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...
About the Instructor(s)
Katherine Rutecki graduated from the New York School of Art and Design at Alfred University with a BFA in sculpture and received her MFA in glass sculpture at Southern Illinois University. She had been involved in several international group exhibitions taking place at venues such as the New Orleans Museum of Art and the Ebeltoft Glass Museum in Denmark, and solo exhibitions in the US, New Zealand, and Europe. Rutecki has work in public collections internationally, and has also taught widely.