Get crafty with us and play with flowers! Transform pressed flowers, feathers and images into useful objects that preserve your wonders forever. You will learn how to cut sheet glass and seal the edges to trap your design for all time. All materials will be provided, but feel free to bring your own pressed flowers, feathers or photos. Make sure they are very thin and flat; otherwise the glass will not sit level. Perfect for mementos, wedding gifts, and more.
September 17 -
Day: ThuRemaining Seats: 8
Tuition: $ 85.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...