The deadline for winter 2017 8-Week Scholarship applications is January 3.
PGC offers a limited number of scholarships to make our multi-week classes accessible to everyone. PGC seeks to recruit diverse students and is committed to increasing the numbers of students from underrepresented groups, including people of color and veterans.
All students are eligible to apply for half tuition merit-based scholarships. Additionally, students of color and veterans are eligible to apply for full scholarships.
Applications are submitted online. The form will require:
- Name and contact information
- First, second, and third choice of what class you would like to take
- Short essay describing why you wish to take the class.
- Up to five digital images of any artwork and brief descriptions of that work. Images are not required for beginner level courses. For anything intermediate or above, you must upload at least 1, but may upload up to 5 images of artwork.
- $10 non-refundable application fee
PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an application error when attempting to complete the application, it is most likely because your images are too large or your internet connection is bogged down for some reason. Please double check both of these factors before contacting us to report a problem. If problems persist, email Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org