The deadline for beginner scholarships is October 2.
The deadline for int/Advanced and middle school scholarships is September 18.
PGC seeks to recruit diverse students and is committed to increasing the numbers of students from underrepresented groups, including people of color. All middle and high school students are eligible to apply for half-tution scholarships. Additionally, students of color are eligible to apply for full-tution scholarships. No glass or art experience is required, we look for students who are enthusiastic, curious, and eager to learn more about glass.
Applications are submitted online. The online form will require:
- Name and contact information
- First, second, and third choice of what class you would like to take
- Short essay describing why you wish to take the class.
- Up to five digital images of any artwork and brief descriptions of that work. Please note that for beginner classes that don't require prior experience, images of any creative work is welcomed and does not need to be glass. Your statement of interest will be weighed more heavily. Similarly, the more advanced the level of the class, the more seriously the quality of the images will be considered.
- Contact information for a teacher reference
- $10 non-refundable application fee
For more information, EMAIL or call us at 412-365-2145 x203
PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an application error when attempting to complete the application, it is most likely because your images are too large or your internet connection is bogged down for some reason. Please double check both of these factors before contacting us to report a problem. If problems persist, email Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org