Want to make a special gift for a family member or impress your coworkers? This paperweight workshop is an easy way to explore the potential of hot glass before committing to a longer class. Learn how to add color to clear molten glass and effectively shape it to make a small but distinctive piece of desktop sculpture.
July 25 -
Day: SatRemaining Seats: 12
Tuition: $ 95.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...