Have some fun while learning all the steps of the stained glass process. You will choose from pre-determined patterns to create a decorative suncatcher or ornament that fits with the season. No experience is necessary but even those that have taken a stained glass class in the past will enjoy these seasonal creations for years to come.
January 12 - Ornament or Star of David
January 19 - Hamsa
March 29 - Flower or Cactus
April 19 - Bird or Butterfly
April 23 - Flower or Cactus
April 28 - Bird or Butterfly
Day: ThuRemaining Seats: 8
Tuition: $ 150.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...