Have some fun while learning all the steps of the stained glass process. You will choose from pre-determined patterns to create a decorative suncatcher or ornament that fits with the season. No experience is necessary but even those that have taken a stained glass class in the past will enjoy these seasonal creations for years to come.
May 23 - Bird or Butterfly
May 30 - Flower or Cactus
August 8 - Hamsa
Day: SatRemaining Seats: 6
Tuition: $ 150.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...