Learn the ancient art of stained glass and the intricate process of creating your own small panel. First, choose from a variety of provided patterns and colored sheet glass. Next, learn how to cut and shape that glass, how to employ the Tiffany method of foiling, and the best way to solder pieces together. Your finished panel will look stunning hanging in a window or on a wall.
December 15 -
Day: SunRemaining Seats: 0
Tuition: $ 155.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...