Whether or not you have prior experience creating stained glass, make your own beautiful jewelry boxes using an array of techniques and variety of beautifully colored sheet glass. Learn how to cut pieces and assemble components into a decorative and functional work of art. Keep one for yourself, and give the other as a gift!
March 26 - April 16 -
Day: TueRemaining Seats: 7
Tuition: $ 225.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...