Over the course of 8 weeks, create a three-panel stained glass table lantern using the Tiffany foiling method. Great for beginners, this class covers all the basics of stained glass while also offering a new approach for those with previous stained glass experience. Choose from preselected patterns commensurate with your skill level and leave the class with a finished project that will light up any room.
No class March 9 - 15 or April 12.
Day: TueRemaining Seats: 5
Tuition: $ 435.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...