Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Tuition: $ 900.00
Members receive a 10% discount
- 2,560 sq. ft.
- Two 1,000 lb. Wet Dog invested pot furnaces
- Full range of hand tools, pipes and punties
- One 18" glory hole with pneumatic doors
- One 18" glory hole with barn doors
- Two mobile gas-powered garages
- And more...
About the Instructor(s)
Brooklyn-based artist Leo Tecosky explores cultural exchange through a range of glass making techniques. From blown glass, graffiti letter forms with Andalusian, geometric patterns to bent neon tubes referencing the calligraphic emblems of Ottoman Sultans his works juxtapose the complexity of visual language with the fluidity and transparency of glass. Drawing from Islamic art traditions, his works also heavily references the Supreme Alphabet and hip hop culture. Tecosky currently lives and works in Brooklyn, New York blowing glass and maintaining a studio practice.