Bring the wonder of glass art into your school, teach students about the value of teamwork, and share the delight of creative expression. In this one-day workshop for educators, learn multiple glassmaking techniques and complete projects that you can show your students! We will also discuss PGC's on-site residency programs and how you can continue with this artistic medium in your classroom. Earn 5.5 Act 48 credits. Act 48 credit is available for PGC classes and workshops.
April 20 -
Day: SatRemaining Seats: 8
Tuition: $ 150.00
Members receive a 10% discountScholarship Information
- 950 sq. ft. air conditioned shop
- Four 2’ x 3’ casting kilns
- Two 18" x 24" fusing/casting combination kilns
- Two 20” x 40” fusing kilns
- Two 24" w x 15" h x 22.5" d front-loading Paragon kilns
- And more...