Pittsburgh Glass Center’s exhibitions feature the work of local, national and international glass and mixed media artists, drawing national and international attention in addition to significant attendance from a diverse local audience. The Hodge Gallery at PGC presents three exhibitions each year and is always free and open to the public. Many visitors have the opportunity to view our exhibitions while they’re here for workshops, classes, Hot Jams (which are free open houses that are part of the Penn Ave gallery crawl), or simply stop by to explore what we have going on. Corporate support helps PGC provide the resources necessary for artists to create new work for exhibitions and engage with our community through public lectures, demos, and more.
For all exhibitions, sponsors have access to the following recognition opportunities:
- Sponsor listing on exhibition signage;
- Sponsor listing on digital materials, including our website and event pages related to the exhibition;
- Opportunity to display company materials onsite during the exhibition;
- Listing in designated e-blasts related to the exhibition [10,000+ subscribers]; and
- Listing in select social media posts related to the exhibition [16,000+ followers].
For select exhibitions, PGC prints and mails an exhibition postcard. Sponsors have the opportunity be listed on these full-color postcards that reach over 3,000 households.
To create a custom Partnership Package that suits your business's philanthropic and recognition goals, or to underwrite a specific artist or exhibition, please contact Rachel Niederberger, our Development Manager, or call 412-365-2145 x212.