We're Open and We Can't Wait to See You!
It's been a long time. We've missed you! As of July 21, we are once again open to the public in a limited capacity for you to:
- Explore Silica Valley in the Hodge Gallery (Closing July 25!)
- Pick-up items made previously in classes
- Shop for handmade glass gifts
NEW HOURS OF OPERATION:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 1:00–7:00pm
Aside from limited hours, you will see many new procedures that you probably have experienced at other arts organizations or even when you go to the grocery store:
- Masks are required.
- Capacity is limited in every room and studio.
- Social distancing of 6 feet between you and others is requested.
- Frequent hand washing/sanitizing is suggested.
- Only cashless credit card transactions will be accepted.
Here's What We're Doing to Keep You Safe
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building
- High touch surfaces are cleaned multiple times a day.
- The entire facility is deep cleaned daily.
- Signage and floor markers help maintain social distance.
- Plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk.
- Disposable masks will be given to visitors who do not have one.
- The front door will remain locked. Visitors can call or ring the buzzer to enter.
There are no public classes in July, but we are planning to offer private hands-on experiences for small groups soon. We are also offering at home glass activities including mosaic and fusing kits. Stay tuned via email and social media for more information.
If you have questions, the best way to reach us is by EMAIL.